15 July 2014

Charmed by Charity Event with Alex and Ani!!!




A few weeks ago the Children's Tumor Foundation Ladies and I were approached to co-host a Charmed by Charity Event with Alex and Ani. I, for one am SO EXCITED!!! If you have not already checked out Alex and Ani you must... right now! They have some of the cutest bangles in the planet! I have started building my collection and I have become a little obsessed .. So when they offered us the chance to help out a cause close to our hearts and do some shopping I, of course jumped at the chance to say YES!!!

There are so many different bangles you can choose from- There is literally something for everyone!!! And, their prices are pretty reasonable too. You can literally pick one up for yourself and one as a gift and still have a little extra money for maybe one more bangle! :) I, personally love the LadyBug Charm and what it symbolizes for our family but do some on-line browsing and I am sure you will find a few that fit what you're looking for... There are charms of inspiration, charms of happiness, and charms that will just add a smile to your face. You will love everything you see! So, save the date, grab a few girlfriends, and join us for a night of food, fun, awareness, and shopping Wednesday, August 6th from 6-9pm at Alex and Ani- City Creek Center! 

Hope  to see you all there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment